LINDA A. IANNELLI ~ BOARD MEMBER
Linda A. Iannelli
Iannelli & Associates APC
5160 Birch Street, Suite 210
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Tel. (949) 729-3171
- Western State University, College of Law, Fullerton, CA, Bachelor of Science in Laws, 1990
- Western State University, College of Law, Fullerton, CA, Juris Doctorate, 1992
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, Irvine, CA
- Recipient of Recognition in The Time Magazine Salute to Women in Leadership, September 1, 2008,
- Western State University Alumni Association (WSUAA), Certificate of Appreciation for
volunteering on the Swearing In Committee, December 6, 2007.
- San Diego County Bar Association, FEMA/Wild Fire Victims Hotline, Appreciation, Oct. 2007.
- Western State University Alumni Association (WSUAA), Special Recognition, September 15, 2007.
- 2006 National Leadership Award, Business Advisory Council, October 13, 2006.
- Cypress Federal Little League, Marlins’ Award of Thanks, 2002.
- Consumer Business Review, Attorney of the Year, Newport Beach, 2001.
- Honored Professional in the Nationwide Register’s Who’s Who in Executives & Businesses, 2000.
- American Bar Association
- California Women Lawyers Association, Member since May, 2007.
- Lex Romana, Member since February 2006 to present.
- Newport Harbor Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Women Lawyers Association, Member since May, 2007.
- State Bar of California, Member
- Supreme Court of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- West Orange County Bar Association
Director & Leadership Positions:
- President – Newport Harbor Bar Association, July 2007-08, July 2008-09
- Secretary – Newport Harbor Bar Association, July 2005 – July 2007
- President – Orange County Women Lawyers Association, 2013
- Vice President – Orange County Women Lawyers Association, 2012
- Director – Western State University Alumni Association (WSUAA) 2006/07.